Monday, November 16, 2009

What nature brings us

Yesterday was a really nice day out here and at some point round 6pm I was even sitting on my favorite bench in my garden and witnessed the afternoon turning in to evening.

Meaning the blue-ish sky filled with clouds was turning in to darkness-black. Is that a color name? The clouds were still white but it was like when you are editing a webpage and you have the upfront color and the background color.

I just sat there and was really the only one in the neighborhood even though a few gardens further I heard a neighbor chopping wood for his fireplace. He is a real 'green' fellow so does it with the old axe and does sound nice.

Times like that, just before dinner, feels cozy. My lovely wife was preparing dinner and I hade been busy with some garden jobs and with preparing many flowers which we got in the afternoon to be put in vases and then you go in to the Sunday evening in such a peaceful nice way.

I was thinking of forests and came to a few very nice pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

And was thinking how in the summer bats always are around in my garden at night and now they seem to have left and I also have had once an owl, a little bit like this

Photobucket

Sitting there on this bench a special star caught my eye. It had lighted up just in my view and it was kind of staring, starring, at me.

Those evenings make life really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment