Friday, November 6, 2009

4 seasons in one day

I am very lucky to have a large home, dating from 1933, has belonged to my family from the first day so has many memories with in it.

It's a house with four floors, the cellar which is also partly the entrance to the quite ok sized garden and then 3 floors on top of that.

Since a few years I have my business from home and have the top floor as my office.

From there I have an amazing sight over the sky and over the gardens around me and a large pond with a fountain.

The view over the sky for me is a big escape from work for a while often and a joy to see all these changes.

Now that it is autumn I even think that summer skies can be a bit boring when there is only this blue large piece of...nothing? Even though when it is there of course I love it.

Now with autumn very much showing it's face I look up from my office when I am doing things on my computers and do not even have to raise my head to be able to look out the window and see what is going on there.

The feeling of space often feels so wonderful.

This week the weather turned from very sunny to very wetty and cloudy

Clouds always inspire me and I took some pictures of the various faces of the sky yesterday. Imagine all this happening within one day.









This is still quite ok I think?









That is the straight forward sight I have from my desk.
























And a few phone calls later was this which could just as well be a sighting from Switzerland, I believe, without mountains.




I feel good when all these pass by, it is like four seasons passing by in one day, it is inspiring, one moment I have to close the window coverage due to the sun shining in and a next moment i need to have the lights on up here.


This morning I saw such a nice sight and since the word Moon passes by here now and then I wanted to show you this little thingie up in the sky which was still there round 9ish in the morning.







Quite a nice view huh




Well this is a bit how my office view can look like, it changes so often as so much in life.

1 comment:

  1. the house sounds really cool... I love the view from your desk.. you can see the trees in all their seasons....

    ReplyDelete