Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A form of Fungus

Well autumn here has most certainly arrived. Wetty mornings from fog, overcast skies during the day changing to sceneries as in my previous blog, yet they give me the feeling of the time of the year we are in.

Changes time. That is what it is for me as well. Working from home gives me the advantages like spending some time in the garden which is now much less than a month ago.

Yet i live these afternoons when I take the bike and drive up to the fruit and veggie shop for some great mandarins and apples and love the ride through the parks beneath our house.

So again it shows that all seasons have there special things and I also see in other blogs here that many people deal with that in positive ways.

Days pass by in different moods and due to the rain I suddenly discovered these objects in my garden








They suddenly were there within one day.

Now, a few days later, they have had bites in them from the flying or walking animals in my garden.

It's the time.. of the season

1 comment:

  1. I have bunches of these all over the yard near the pond... The leaves have covered them up mostly but I was amazed at how many of them there were.... I wonder if you can get mushroom seeds...

    ReplyDelete